Monday, October 15, 2012

Tulisa Sex Tape (UK X-Factor Judge)


I'd be lying if I told you that I knew who this young lady was before this incident, word has hit the net that an X-Factor UK Judge was involved in a "leaked" sex tape.  Tulisa Contostavlos: "I've learned from sex tape, I'll only sleep with men I love."  Listen either this girl is naive or this has to be taken out of the pages of Kim Kardashian's how to try to become relevant unsuccessfully.  With that being said she looks like a decent looking young lady that has no respect for herself.  The best part is she has "vowed to abstain from casual sex after her ex-boyfriend Justin Edwards leaked an explicit video of the two online earlier in the year."  These young dumb girls are re-dick-u-lous, first off I doubt you will abstain from casual sex or sex at all for that matter; which hey that is your choice but don't act like your Miss Goodie Two Shoes or however you spell it or say it.  This ploy or act or whatever it is is played out; honestly I don't even know why I put it on here, O well on to the next one.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Include name and try to refrain from cursing (we understand no one is perfect). Any Questions, Comments or Concerns Please Contact : Mikeymillionz@gmail.com We are looking for Partners & Collaborators. Feel Free to Add Requests, Thanks again for visiting our site.

Free xml sitemap generator